ProfilService automate the budgeting process
Toolpack ensures neat and tidy budgets and diagrams at ProfilService.
Cleaning Company ProfilService A/S has acquired Toolpacks superstructure for Excel that include makes it easy and manageable to present the company’s financial data to management and the board. It provides a good basis for developing long-term economic strategies and procedures.
Steen Meedom from the cleaning company ProfilService tells of a self-developed superstructure for Excel and switch to the new Toolpack solution.
Toolpack makes the economy and the numbers living
– Where we can see that we Toolpack has achieved a clear advantage over C5 is when we get our reporting from the C5, it is so to speak a dead herring that one can not play with, says Steen Meedom. He elaborates:
– With C5 you just get a print that you can not really do anything with. By contrast, we Toolpack select which layers we will introduce management and others, either on screen or in hard copy.
Steen Meedom says that he can choose the parts and dimensions in which he finds interesting and then focus on them.
A service supermarket in cleaning
ProfilService A / S is engaged in the business cleaning, window cleaning, roadside assistance and Facility Management and has many years of experience in working with both public organizations and private companies. To keep the sky-high quality company is working closely with its customers – from the identification of customer requirements for the establishment of a service plan and a solid structure for the work.
– We are known for creating presence in the things we do, and our functions tailored to each customer.
As service supermarket, we have many products on the shelves, and we offer that you can build on as needed, says Steen Meedom.
High demands on proper accounts and budgeting
Many customers and many diverse and labor-intensive tasks naturally makes demands on accounting and budgeting.
– In connection with the accounts follow-up month by month, we Toolpack in the budgetary part when reporting from our accounting system is presented to us in the management team, says Steen Meedom and says that ProfilService as a cleaning company is very labor-intensive and need to accurately see if the budgeted payroll offer is worth.
Toolpack protrudes into the trunk Excel and C5
– Before Toolpack became part of everyday life in ProfilService, the company had its own Excel spreadsheet developed. When we got the numbers and prints from C5, they were put into Excel manually.
– With Toolpack we get a much more refined solution, and then there is also the advantage that we do not have two different systems. One is constantly afraid that when there are some who need to take some numbers and enter them into another sheet manually to present it, then there is a danger that an error occurs. Our Toolpack solution sticks just the trunk into the C5, sucks up the numbers and put them into an Excel spreadsheet. With Toolpack we have assurance that the numbers are correct, and there is less manual work in the process..
Graphical representation of figures provides a better basis for decisions
– Accounting People who are used to working with numbers, you can easily see through a large spreadsheet. But often need figures and trends appear to decision makers.
– And then Toolpacks graphic very user- and presentation friendly. We could choose items out and say that what we would like to show graphically, for example, with a green, yellow and red color. That we use on a large scale when we have to present parts of an accounting and example show how much we have spent on suppliers in a given period. So you can on a cake show some operations people, there are positive developments.
New opportunities with Toolpack
Steen Meedom says that ProfilService has just been fitted with a large screen that is super useful when the numbers should be presented for example the board.
– With Toolpack we can immediately wander around the figures, manipulate and even put formulas in to see an advanced analysis. It gives us the basis to show an exact picture of how our world looks, and when we do a forward strategy, it’s easy to make a little wishful thinking on the parameters we want to turn on, concludes Steen Meedom.